Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit Patential LLC to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Patential LLC to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.